Posts by RamboDog
91 posts total, newest first.
Selling some multiboxing accounts.in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Mcduffphee- talking to you on skype here.IcyRazor Vouch Threadin Vouches - Date: 21/05/2016
Other Person involved: Me?
Item that has been sold/traded: He got me 8/8 for 15$
Selling Thread (URL): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1117434
Optional: Was really smooth! I went first as wellSelling unnamed Accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Is there any rare pets?Multibox Team of 5 or 6.in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=DestinyTime;11639915]Check out this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1110934[/QUOTE]
Alright, thank you :)Multibox Team of 5 or 6.in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello, as I recently sold my multibox team I felt like that was a mistake so I'm looking to buy a team again.
Prefer the archer to have a dbow. Maxed stats or not I don't care as long as the gear is good.
Buying a hole
Showing the 5 most recent posts.