Posts by ImDoneCA2G
4 posts total, newest first.
LTC 1 With decent perms in a budgetin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=MasterGamerInfinity;8918756]i can go higher depending on how good the account is
lol look at ur account not even 1 month since it was made and u haven't hacked anyone for 2 months so that means u hacked peoplLTC 1 With decent perms in a budgetin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Its funny I haven't hacked anyone for 2 months and I don't even touch the game maybe 2 times a week and I am selling all the accounts with proof of no revokes will even give info to the emails I hacked lol.LTC 1 With decent perms in a budgetin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - If you got skype man message me your skype name I got acouple of accounts forsale.Looking for agood Legit account ANY RANKS / PERMS REQ !in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - If you got skype message me your skype name I got acouple of accounts.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.