Posts by Zexul
5 posts total, newest first.
Unmigrated MC Accs [BULK DEALS] [1000s IN STOCK] [GOOD NAMES]in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Welcome to my unmigrated alts shop, I have thousands in stock and stock up thousands more every single day.
I have many bulk deals.
1 Account = 2.5$
30 Accounts = 60$ (2$ each)
Contact me for bigger deals.
SkypeMinecraft OG Accountin Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Title says everything, list what OG usernames you have. I'd prefer if its not premium but if it is it's fine. We will be using a middleman.Level 1 Accounts with TONS of RP!in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=dodac123456789;8917537]I don't think this guy is trusted..I asked him to provide proof...He didn't want to,all he gave me is a sellfy link...If you ever trade/buy from this guy,don't go first.[/QUOTE]
Exactly thiEU WEST| 102 Champion / 49 Skin | 18 Runepage | Very Cheap Check it out! |in League of Legends Marketplace - This looks like a very nice account, you should be able to get your set price if your legit. Glws.ELO Senpai's Boosting Service - NA - Vouchedin League of Legends Marketplace - Seems a bit pricey but overall looks like a good service, GLWS.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.