Posts by DMars
4 posts total, newest first.
Can't open Ultra Chaos Gear shop after purchased Ultra Elemental Warrior...in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Still doesn't work...boh1
- - - Updated - - -
it's ok I solved it. just changed the enhancement of the class, thanks anyway.Can't open Ultra Chaos Gear shop after purchased Ultra Elemental Warrior...in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - I've just bought Ultra Elemental Warrior today, I could open the shop at the first time, but after I enhanced the class it says I don't have the required items. So is there any way to access the shop cause I can't buy anCan I Merge Ultra Elemental Warrior Using Ultra Element Orbs?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - I've checked the wiki and saw the elemental orbs and ultra elemental orbs' description are the same, both of them said can merge Ultra Elemental Warrior with it. So is that possible if i just buy one of the orb and unlocAQWorlds ID's [9/18/15]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - 3158: Chaos Dragon Confrontation
3159: To Catch a King
3160: Defeat Chaos Lord Alteon
Does these quests released? I couldn't found them...
Showing the 4 most recent posts.