Posts by iatidwell
2 posts total, newest first.
STEP IT UPin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Hey everyone! I am just wondering why this thread isnt as active as it should be. I see hacks out there all the time (on BF3) like some kid had made it to colonel service star 5 in 30 hours. Also, I realise that programmBF3 OverDose v1.2 [ESP, Aimbot, + More!][Updated!]in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Renassence;9130743]I tried PMing you but apparently you disabled them... :([/QUOTE]
Ok, so just add me on battlelog. I am not too familiar with this site so I dont know how to enable my PM stuff (Maybe a really BF3 OverDose v1.2 [ESP, Aimbot, + More!][Updated!]in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=sexykid.;9126026]send me will you :D[/QUOTE]
Add me on battlelog B3AR_COLBF3 OverDose v1.2 [ESP, Aimbot, + More!][Updated!]in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=SniperKilla;9124750]Still undetected?[/QUOTE]
Dude, yes it is still undetected. But I have a better free aimbot that is a hell of a lot more kickass than this one. PM me for more info. ( I am not bashing on youBlack Ops II Rapidfire v2 || UPDATED || WORKING FOREVER!in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - does it work?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.