Posts by GhostRankerOP
3 posts total, newest first.
Exp Farming Service - 500k Exp/Dayin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - UCSerge add me on skype mark.carter562 I'll vouch u :)Account with almost everygunin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Yeah I've got one Colonel 5th class, good win/lose and good s/d and i got all ap caps but the new ones, vss katana/wolfpack/glaucos, i got all freedom, but no mega caps :) I sell it 200 euro, you could offer lower a bit OLD IESF ACCOUNT check it :)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - man what's your skype i'm interested, i have 376€'s to spend. i offer 100€SEARCH KAR98K ACCin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - skype?
/shortGood ACCin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - davidof22 I'm interested I got an account with FRF2, PARA SA58, XM8, M4A1 Mk.3, AK-107 BIS, M40A5, PGM all permanent please... reply your Skype username :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.