Posts by DolaSvikari
0 posts total, newest first.
Posting hacksin Staff Disputes - Hi,
Today I just posted my hack in CSGO section, hack file got approved and after few hours it's deleted for "copyrighted file"
What is that? The hack completely coded by me. I didn't copy it from any other forums. I cProcessModule - BaseAddressin C++/C Programming - Hi,
i Have Way To Fine BaseAddress of Process in Vb like that
Dim YourAss As Process = Process.GetProcessesByName("")(0)
Dim MyAss As IEnumerator
MyAss = YourAss.Modules.GetEnumerator
Do WhileVb.net "Game.exe" + Adress !in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=hacktry3169;9294657]I try auto inject this dll. When league of legends.exe coming and when I check checkbox1 it's freeze. ı dont have error. And I dont see any message box. But same code in c.e it's working.Make injector in C++ For FPS Games, Hidden Processin C++/C Programming - Hi,
As i Have big Problem with Wolfteam, i Can't Inject Dll Files, Cuz Wolfteam hidden in Process,
what do i mean? , i mean Wolfteam Process is hidden, i Can't Choose it from C.E Etc...
and Can't Inject dll Files, so
Showing the 4 most recent posts.