Posts by Liz
37,177 posts total, newest first.
Request to gain access to my old account?in Account Recovery & Support - You need to provide a new email for the account to use.Account recoveryin Account Recovery & Support - You would need to provide a new email address.Didn't receive email for password resetin Account Recovery & Support - A second email shouldn't be required if I recall correctly. Once you follow the link, and reset your password, you should be able to login properly with that new password.Found old account but it's banned?in Account Recovery & Support - The account was banned for scamming. You would need to dispute it by making a thread in staff disputes. I warn that if the ban is found to be correct, you may lose this account as well, as it would count as ban evading.Old account has personal information on a post - please remove it (the info)!in Account Recovery & Support - The thread was already handled from what I saw.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.