Posts by xRaed
18 posts total, newest first.
Scriptin WarRock - International Hacks - Script outdated every1Scriptin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Casualty96;8973490]Well, as long as you give me credits, it's fine by me, but just don't lie about it, there will always be somebody who knows you are lying.
~Casualty96[/QUOTE]
Alright but i cant edit the Scriptin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Casualty96;8971263]Actually, I made this script, but thanks for stealing it, now I now that I have to post them myself on this forum aswell, I don't mind you posting it here, but atleast give me credits for it, doScriptin WarRock - International Hacks - Credits? i made this scriptScriptin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=huaba1337;8965666]How can i get it work? How to install it?[/QUOR Replace the items.bin in the data folder with the 1 in the download-file i posted then load up ur crc bypass and it works
Showing the 5 most recent posts.