Posts by NoBody6991
40 posts total, newest first.
2x Insurgency Steam Gifts!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Selling Each copy for $10 PayPal or 5 TF2 Crate keys/ Dota 2 Treasure keys / CS:GO Case keys.
If you're going with PayPal, you're going first unless you have high reputation, your PayPal must be also verified.
Starbound and Terraria Steam Gifts!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - OMG you got me, you must be so smart :PStarbound and Terraria Steam Gifts!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Starbound for $10 or 5 TF2 crate keys/CS:GO case keys
Terraria for $3 Dollars or 1.5 TF2 Crate key(1 Key 3 Refined Metal 2 Reclaimed Metal)
If the payment is with PayPal You pay the fees, and I'm willing to go first Skullgirls Steam Giftin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Bump.........Portal 2 Steam Giftin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=bevern1337;9214744]Yes, someway you need to proof that you actually are the owner of these gifts.[/QUOTE]
Would a screenshot be enough? I can do that but I also can take a screenshot of someone else's inventory,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.