Posts by ANKF
5 posts total, newest first.
Black ops 1 Hackin XBOX Help - You can't do much, but if you want 15th in the game there is a glitch going on. Go to the multiplayer menu and go to theater and search around clips until you find an 8 second video on grid, watch the video entirely, andFull Code for Black Ops 2in XBOX Help - To be honest I want the whole code to learn the engine that Call of Duty is running on. I think that if I can learn the code for the newer Call of Dutys, it will be easier to make modifactions on it later directly threw Full Code for Black Ops 2in XBOX Help - Cool thanks Storm.Full Code for Black Ops 2in XBOX Help - Alright thanks for the help, but are you able to tell me if they use a specific coding language, or do they use there own engine.Full Code for Black Ops 2in XBOX Help - I was wondering if anyone could post the entire game code for the Xbox 360 version of Black Ops 2. I want the full game not just small parts of it like DVARS the complete code.
Thank you,
ANKF
Showing the 5 most recent posts.