Posts by 1126ER

5 posts total, newest first.

Python Cracker | Custom Threads | Custom Timeout | Improved proxy supportin Minecraft Tools & Resources - [QUOTE=whatsfast;9011500]Add me on skype so I can resolve the problem with you. Skype: whats.fast[/QUOTE] Atm I can't use skype and my microphone doesn't work, but I think you should be able to fix it easily :)Navroza Minecraft Alt Shop - Cheapest Prices EVER!in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Apologies for this stupid question since I am a newbie at buying/selling alts, but what are the differences between a migrated account and a fully controlled account?Python Cracker | Custom Threads | Custom Timeout | Improved proxy supportin Minecraft Tools & Resources - [QUOTE=whatsfast;9005317]I don't know whats your problem but I will try me best to fix it.[/QUOTE] I will try my best to explain it: When I start the brute forcer, around the beginning it says the "Login SuccessfulPython Cracker | Custom Threads | Custom Timeout | Improved proxy supportin Minecraft Tools & Resources - [QUOTE=whatsfast;8998547] Idk why some people are getting this problem. Did it also say yourname:yourpassword besides that line?[/QUOTE] Sorry for the late reply. All it says in the cracked.txt is ":insertpassword", notPython Cracker | Custom Threads | Custom Timeout | Improved proxy supportin Minecraft Tools & Resources - [QUOTE=whatsfast;8995316]Ignore it. Sometimes my program accidently checks a null username or a no username. Just ignore it and I will fix it for tomorrow.[/QUOTE] So it would still be the password of someone's account

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us