Posts by DushyBro
87 posts total, newest first.
Looking to purchase all camo unlocks only, No Excess Hacks or traceabke cheats thanksin Call of Duty Global Marketplace - [QUOTE=Legacy Modding;15062048]If you're looking for cold war camos DM me or add me on IM[/QUOTE]
Not OP but I added you on IM. I'm interested.Mid Range - End Game Account | $100-200in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Added on IM. I have an account with a 90/88 Heal/MHeal/Elec pet and 10+ 8/8's with one ogmur, a cdirk, and more.[X31.8.0] 059client - MotMG time!in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for the update my guy.How Would I Go About Getting The Source Code?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Hello, I'm wanting to update the 059 client on my own, however, I need X31.7.0's source code. Is there any working methods of getting this?How to : Update your own RotMG Client Sourcein Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - For someone who doesn't have experience in these things, this tutorial is very hard to understand. Like things such as "Copy the file name" in step 3, what purpose does that have? And updating the source, there are thing
Showing the 5 most recent posts.