Posts by dr.watkins9
30 posts total, newest first.
Looking for people in the US for simple restocking Job.in Work & Job Offers - I'm interested if this is still a thing. Added.Programmer looking for workin Work & Job Offers - Added :)Old school coders/hackers, what are you up to now?in Coders Lounge - I started coding about the same time as you @ 12ish years old. My first big project was a backpack.tf clone in PHP.
ATM I'm trying to rewrite Minecraft in Golang. I want a working Golang MC server with terrain generationProgrammer looking for workin Work & Job Offers - Hello,
I live on an island in Washington state, so I'm looking for remote work in my field (computer science).
An ideal job would be programming anything except Java, although I'll take what I can get.
Currently worMINECRAFT FULL ACCESS ACCOUNTS | PAYPAL | BANS FREE [8 USD]in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Will you take ETH?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.