Posts by pr2hack
41 posts total, newest first.
New Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=eteran;10651806]Pr2hack do you have any ideea how it look the script for disabling multiplayer for arena? I found something that disconect me but it reconnect again :/
Now i'm trying to find colider for mele to inNew Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - Did someone ever manage to find that string that deals with the hit detections for MainPlayer? If I remember, 27 = false, 26 = true...idk, could be the other way around. Yeah, good job on exposing the codes; it would insDead Frontier Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=Kelly143;10416291]I dont know.. maybe.. lets hope pr2hack finds it bobo[/QUOTE]
I'm not touching that.Dead Frontier Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=duel345;10414080]can anyone tell me what to look on netReflector for godmode... Cant understand so many scripts[/QUOTE]
you set up the 2nd code wrong. You change the bottom address only when searching on CE.Dead Frontier Codes 2015in Dead Frontier Hacks - DZA code 1
72 80 57 00 70 28 5F 14 00 06 25 26 6F 92 00 00 0A A2 28 2A 00 00 0A 25 26 A2 D0 60 00 00 01 28 0B 00 00 0A 25 26
72 80 57 01 70 28 5F 14 00 06 25 26 6F 92 00 00 0A A2 28 2A 00 00 0A 25 26 A2 D0 60 00 00 01 28
Showing the 5 most recent posts.