Posts by Krifer
3 posts total, newest first.
How to find the base address on world of tanks ?in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - dualelites1, its a value to write into memory. He asks about how to find the correct address in which he shall place the number.[8.8] Wot no trees + source codein World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - About my post... I will not approve anything and if anyone has time, he can check the attachments for viruses himself. So... as soon as I finish the full version, I will post it out with approvement and etc. I also hope [8.8] Wot no trees + source codein World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - I have a couple of questions to the author of the program.
How did you find memory adress 120BB30?
What logic is contained in the number 16843009?
Showing the 3 most recent posts.