Posts by Wessleh
12 posts total, newest first.
S> Major Whitein Blackshot Selling / Trading / Buying - winstonlim1 and Hertz96, both contacted.
On a side note, the account is now Pro 3rd Rifle, and Elite 5th Shotgun.S> Major Whitein Blackshot Selling / Trading / Buying - Still selling! Anyone?S> Major Whitein Blackshot Selling / Trading / Buying - Pewdz, I'm training the acc while I attempt to sell it! I do think buying GS items, topping up shells and ranking up the account will give the account more value, you see. Besides, since I have free time, I don't see whyS> Major Whitein Blackshot Selling / Trading / Buying - Jeff0310, I would love to deal for $50, but well, the three weapons I've bought almost add up to $50 in GS, and considering I'm a Major Yellow, I don't think that can be done.S> Major Whitein Blackshot Selling / Trading / Buying - Oh yes, adding on, I'm now a Major Yellow, and Shotgun mastery is now at Elite 5th. Also, I've just bought a HK 416 N, with 29 days remaining.
SPAS Lonewolf - 14 days
M4A1 XMAS - 29 days
Showing the 5 most recent posts.