Posts by eliteop
241 posts total, newest first.
Legal Windows 7 Product keyin General Hacking - A few months ago my $1000 gaming laptop was stolen, and I reported to everyone possible. I think it's safe to say it is not coming home ever again. :( So somewhere out there some prick is using my PC and I am not cool wiBF3 Problemin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - If all else fails uninstall BF3 and delete all your settings, you saves are stored with EA so you won't lose anything.how to play mw3 (pc) with xbox 360 controlin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - This feature should already be in the game, Infinity Ward usually has the better game then Treyarch, but apparently the firing of Jason West and Vince Zampella crippled the company. Not to mention the piss poor graphics.When To Hack Prestige 10 Level 80?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - [QUOTE=SoM1;5466990]eliteop That's really suspicious... O_O Well, at least you a quite a few kills. Did you stat hack?
JAKUBCZACHOR Good thing I bought it for $27 with a Russian key..[/QUOTE]
Yes I did, and I never goWhen To Hack Prestige 10 Level 80?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - I've been lvl 80 10th pres since day one and so far so good, and my kdr is like 25000 to 200 or something.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.