Posts by maxhunter2011
40 posts total, newest first.
How to Convert .gbot to .cbot? (or how to use grimoire on mac os)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Hello! I am on vacation atm and gone from my main windows 10 pc, I threw all my bot files onto a hard drive as to be able to use them on my mac while away. I then realized grimoire only has a .exe so i am unable to open Daily Quest [Grimoire 3.8]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Pignoy;14335818]Thanks for telling me the problem.
I can't remove the labels because if I remove it the bot will not skip if you have the max stack item or the bot will not skip even though you already have it in Hadean Onyx of Nulgath Bot {Grimoire 3.8}in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Dab;14335812]file approved[/QUOTE]
Thank you! If you don't mind, please refer to my first comment, above yours.
Have a great day!New BrightOak Rep Bot! (Half of Stone Crusher Class!)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Dab;14335810]file approved[/QUOTE]
Appreciate it!Hadean Onyx of Nulgath Bot {Grimoire 3.8}in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - @Mod (whoever reviews this post) please change "{Grimoire 3.8)" in title to "{Grimoire 3.8}"
Thank You! :p
Showing the 5 most recent posts.