Posts by Foreverdoope
118 posts total, newest first.
The video might change the way you see domestic violence.in General - This video show how fucking retarded most people are.
They still don't get the difference between equality and justice.You may reconsider eating meat.in General - Good thing I live in a country where shit like this isn't sold /gewdQuestioning atheism..in General - [QUOTE=Zuhrain;9553450]
you know that if you out from Islam , you have to be killed.?
Are you mualaf? If so, you need to find ulama' to guide you..[/QUOTE]
Now this is why I find abrahamic religions absolutely disgustiQuestioning atheism..in General - Well nobody knows how this all was created. There are multiple theories how our universe was created, of which the big bang theory is the most popular one.
But even if the world was created a godlike creature, where did What's the name of the background song?in General - [QUOTE=WoodsMacDonalds;9548674]Thanks pal!!
Once I get on pc , will make sure to rep+[/QUOTE]
Np and thx /gewd :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.