Posts by deathninjak0
1,510 posts total, newest first.
maximum round with zombiesin Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - [quote=AcE.bu50t;3284713]What is your max. round with the zombies??? Mine is 3!!! LOL! I'm a newb on Xbox360 ;)[/quote]
23, I could had gone higher, but some idiot had to kill the crawler.Se4n Leechin my hackin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - What did he leech?freedompeace for GH JR!!!in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Well he's definitely a lot better than blood.Ghostmodein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=★Rusty;3058188]Correct me if im wrong but isnt 'real' ghostmode one that follows your mouse?
What song is that?[/quote]
this isn't real ghost mode...Hotkeys base Combat Arms NAin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=Nubzgetkillz;3039629]What does #include mean? how do I use alt ltc? what does the word bool mean?[/quote]
Are you serious?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.