Posts by HybridSniper
173 posts total, newest first.
Ë™·Ù •●MoneyPak/PayPal Cash Card Redemption Serviceâ—•Ù ·˙in User Services - [QUOTE=Gio Jr.;9372687]What's a PayPal MyCash card? :O[/QUOTE]
You can buy it in store with cash. Pretty much adds money to your paypal acc, but the paypal acc needs to be verifierd. For users in the United States only,Ë™·Ù •●MoneyPak/PayPal Cash Card Redemption Serviceâ—•Ù ·˙in User Services - [QUOTE=SOBxTwizzT;9372183]
I will be redeeming your MoneyPak and your PayPal MyCash card for a very slight fee.
Cost to redeem either type is only $2 for value under $100 or 3% for cards over.
I will not buy items for Who Helped You MM?in Middleman Lounge - Hugo Boss did it again. Thanks a lot.[ HOT ] Xbox One Service 30$ Kinect One Service 20$ [ USA ]in User Services - [QUOTE=uber_tuna;9363419]Lol, 2-3 can still be considered "all" these threads. all doesn't have a number to it. Just saying, looking like a begger in these xbox one threads, "Vouch copy? Taz has received multiple vouches[ HOT ] Xbox One Service 30$ Kinect One Service 20$ [ USA ]in User Services - [QUOTE=uber_tuna;9363333]So? The difference is that I'm not going around asking for vouch copies in all these threads lol[/QUOTE]
I have asked for vouches on 2-3 threads so your exaggeration of "all these threads" is in
Showing the 5 most recent posts.