Posts by izzykizam
4 posts total, newest first.
Simple LagSwitch v 0.2in User Services - when you use this, it will let you move on the map without being noticed for almost 10 seconds. It cuts off your internet. In Ghost Recons, when your internet is not connected, the other players will not see what you areSimple LagSwitch v 0.2in User Services - Not sure if anyone can help, but this is not working in-game for me. I have win 64-bit. It works for everything else, like surfing the web. When i start it (both user and admin mode) I get the error message (see image atSimple LagSwitch Softwarein User Services - Yes, I have only one partition on my hard drive, and Windows 7 (64-bit) is on it. And Ghost Recon is installed directly on the C: Drive ("C:\Ubisoft"). Is it possible that Norton 360 Premier Edition is controlling the fiSimple LagSwitch Softwarein User Services - I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit; It doesn't do anything. I run it as admin but no effect.... I have Norton 360 as a firewall. ANyone have any idea why it doesn't work for me?
Showing the 4 most recent posts.