Posts by Jeffreyadv
13 posts total, newest first.
Testing bot how to not get banin Pokemon Go Discussions - [QUOTE=dondada;12003573]It seems that Niantic will be taking extreme measures to prevent us from botting.
http://pokemongoden.com/2016/08/25/niantic-adding-pokemon-go-captcha-system/[/QUOTE]
I think you should say What is the best bot for pokemon go?in Pokemon Go Discussions - I would have to say it's Adrian's (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1160879), and Catch'em (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1161994), though I recommend taking all precautions with either of these boSearch pokemon go coins hackin Pokemon Go Discussions - If anything's server-sided, you can't modify it on your side without more work that most people on this site would be willing to doTerraHax Modded Client Beta [0.9.8a] for Windows & MacOS!in Terraria Hacks - Please add "Stoned" (ID 156) and "Webbed" (ID 149) to the .ndb commandTimewarpin osu! Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=KittySu;11407822]Well, i got working timewarp by aqn (cracked) and it's cool, i can give you :P[/QUOTE]
Send to me too please
Showing the 5 most recent posts.