Posts by Crux.SiA
4 posts total, newest first.
Hosting Modded Extintions lobby,+ Live Streamingin Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - Auzi I think I'm 1 spot ahead of you on leaderboards lmaoTexture edit to see opponents more clearly?in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=powertome;9004816]Chromatix worked because it took a simple recoloring of textures, which as far as I know VAC cannot detect because it does not detect edits in texture files.
All of Valve's games allow custom tex[Ghosts 3.2.625475]Lobby Editor v0.2 Betain Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=valdamirie;9005162]Any MPGH dedicated server we could hop on and farm 4x xp?[/QUOTE]
Theres no Dedi's yet...
also, I was wondering if you could make it so there is no time limit on the TDM?Prestige Detail Editor/Editing?in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - Was wondering if anybody had the codes or was making a tool for this. All of my stats are legit looking except the time to prestige -_- lolC.O.D Ghost Editor 32 and 64 Bitin Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=japjap28;8985655]This isn't working at all, i'm using my default soldier, I have tried both 64 & 32, and neither work..
what's the crack here? :S
I get no errors, so everything is fine but it just is not c
Showing the 5 most recent posts.