Posts by eternityx123
19 posts total, newest first.
Kestrel Internal Rage/HvH Cheat Releasein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=timetricky;11720049]Can someone help me out with the recoil control feature? I'm using Aimbot, FOV over 20, and turned on "no recoil" but nothing changes. Can you guys help me out?[/QUOTE]
norecoil doesn't work, Kestrel Internal Rage/HvH Cheat Releasein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Julian_;11712168]so after it gets detected its done?[/QUOTE]
that is correct
[QUOTE=unoriginal_username;11710471]Hey man, wondering if you could provide us the source as well, because I would really like to full Kestrel Internal Rage/HvH Cheat Releasein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=TheCookieBoyYT;11709522]what? why?[/QUOTE]
because it was a private cheat that I self-leaked due to some issues within the group.Kestrel Internal Rage/HvH Cheat Releasein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=altTAAAB;11709402]Nice work m8
Can u add perfect silent aim in next release?[/QUOTE]
there will be no next releaseKestrel Internal Rage/HvH Cheat Releasein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=TheCookieBoyYT;11708943]anyone know why my csgo crashes whenever I try to inject with the one that came and extreme injector?[/QUOTE]
not sure, try injecting it mid-game and keep spectator list disabled.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.