Posts by deschain24
29 posts total, newest first.
scammedin Combat Arms Discussions - ok well whether it was the real obama or not, i still lost $45.
So i guess the point of this thread is to let all of you know that ADYHAX is a scammer, never deal with him.
Also, for those people considering to tradescammedin Combat Arms Discussions - its not bull i just lost $45 josh is not even responding to me on msn.this kid on mpgh fucking scammed me mods and members read!!!!!in Combat Arms Discussions - I got scammed as well...and wats worse I lost $45 and got scammed by obamascammedin Combat Arms Discussions - no i didn't use paypal, and i KNOW IT WAS OBAMA, his msn is aimman1@live.com, just like he himself postedscammedin Combat Arms Discussions - i just did a trade with ADYHAX, and even OBAMA was the mm.
I sent in all my nx pins.
Obama gave me the info.
I tried to log in to the account as well as the email and it didn't work...
I can't believe I just got scam
Showing the 5 most recent posts.