Posts by Aecurity
183 posts total, newest first.
Cant Open Warrock :@in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=jesse900;86279]i fixed it use the "unban hardware ban" tut. its a sticky it works[/QUOTE]
Didn't work for me...Hacks doesnt seem to Work for me?in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=GozillaMan;85240]I got the same thing, whenever i tried to use any of his hacks.
Recommended action: delete his hacks and get different ones.
I always got the same error...even when i reformatted.[/QUOTE]
I dOk.. i'm not the "real" warrock hacker.in WarRock - International Hacks - Cute kid death.. I expected you to be around 19, but damn, not 26.Is Death in a box detected??? Post results for others to seein WarRock - International Hacks - I use a Bypass, so Undetected for me.. Also undetected when I don't.Some Body Plz Help Asapin WarRock - International Hacks - You use Trainer Maker Kit, Oengine, or what to make the trainer?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.