Posts by xHyP0rZ
7 posts total, newest first.
BF3 Hack By McDeliver20in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Hey, I need help!
If i try to activate the Hack, its says that MSVCP120.dll is missing.
I already googled it but i didn't find anything :S
Please help!Banned? IDK!in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - Go to your Steam Settings and then to the "Account" Tab.
There should be "VAC-Status:"[LULZ] some german cod community is madin Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - Hahah, I'm from Germany too and i love these little kids, who say: You gettin' DDoS'd and banned!
Later they add me and want to have my hacks xD[Video] Cod Ghosts Rage from a player's POVin Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - But, the VAC Bans CAN'T come from Ghosts, because he got his last ban 427 days ago...[Ghosts 3.5.4.X] Visual Tool 1.6 R4in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Awesome! What does ADS do?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.