Posts by purdy85
4 posts total, newest first.
Kenshin13's bot match script, gamemode & tutorialin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=hkKenshin;8997867]You need to recompile it referencing the new infinityscript.
Somehow it crashes for more than 75% of people but not for me :/[/QUOTE]
Well I am not an expert in compiling , I did some easy stKenshin13's bot match script, gamemode & tutorialin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - Dose any1 have an working infinityscript for TeknoMW3? so it can spwnBots? as this one make the server to crash :(Bots Needed For My Teknomw3 1.4.2in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - I tried a cuple and all failed to work , any1 have an working one?Bots Needed For My Teknomw3 1.4.2in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - I used spawnbots on 4d1 version and worked ok , not on teknogods when I use !spawnbots command the server crashes :( dose any1 know why??
Showing the 4 most recent posts.