Posts by snipe76
63 posts total, newest first.
mpFishBot v1.1 : Trove Fishing bot. PTS/LIVE Plasma/Choco/Lava/Waterin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Its not detecting the water.. I think the Pointers are broken again.Unturned Bankroll Hackin Unturned Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=dnwn306;10763517]Unitylnject.exe not work
"api-ms-win-crt-runtime-|1-1-0.dll" error
plz help[/QUOTE]
its microsoft visual c++ 2015 redistributable. you need to install that.Bankrollmafia Unturned hack v1.1in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=minesweeper2;10772331]the UnityInject told me "api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll is missing" and closed, what can i do?[/QUOTE]
Do you use google?
its Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 component
- -1K - 0.30$ !!!in Trove Marketplace - Legit seller... Gave me a bonus too! (Giant red panda)Auto Boot Throw AHK Scriptin Trove Coding & Resources - I don't get it how to make it throw the boots... I got it that I need a screenshot...
the mouse works on the screen shot but not in the game...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.