Posts by EG Chemist
21 posts total, newest first.
[Platinum 3] [All Champs Besides 5] [110+ Skins] [12 Rune Pages] [Medieval Twitch]in League of Legends Marketplace - I'm curious why you would accept a charge back. My thoughts is you're going to get the payment and shift it to an offshore account. (alternative) and what is your reasoning for selling this account so very cheap.How to bypass Summoner-Name filter !in League of Legends Guides - There isnt a 0.0. 1.55 for me there is only 0.0. 1.57EG Chemist Scammerin League of Legends Marketplace - Me post a screenshot of the money? I didn't even BUY the account, I didn't even log into the account. We chatted and you didn't agree to me logging in.EG Chemist Scammerin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=hassanakbar;9022830]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37869929.jpg
not the first one that attempted to scam if its true.[/QUOTE]
That's actually quite racist and no I didn't try to scam, drag in a minioEG Chemist Scammerin League of Legends Marketplace - Yes please report it, and include proof please.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.