Posts by ChargedModzHD
96 posts total, newest first.
Hacking skins with HxDin Fortnite Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=rE_driiz;13843419]does anyone have more info on this? please PM me the hex codes and what file path they belong and what to replace them with :O[/QUOTE]
There are YouTube tutorials. The guys that I know released Hacking skins with HxDin Fortnite Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Valyx;13835833]A method was just leaked earlier today. DO NOT USE IT, ban or patch will happen. I can guarantee it lol.
I learned the method right before it got leaked too so feelsbadman.[/QUOTE]
That's the Hacking skins with HxDin Fortnite Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Valyx;13832944]I know it wouldn't prevent from banning on general. We mean preventing our MAIN pc from being Hardware banned and what not. Not just getting banned in general, if you know what I mean.[/QUOTE]
If yHacking skins with HxDin Fortnite Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Valyx;13830170]I would assume that this theory is correct as you said, it runs "via virtual drive files".[/QUOTE]
That doesn't prevent EAC/BattleEye from banning you. 2-3 years ago, it would've prevented it.Hacking skins with HxDin Fortnite Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Kendama165;13824445]
So what you're saying is that if I make a VM, change IP and go into the lobby and maybe use cheat engine to change my items I won't be banned?[/QUOTE]
No, this wouldn't even be close to
Showing the 5 most recent posts.