Posts by iepizz
45 posts total, newest first.
CrossFire REZ Extractor 3.0in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - It does work, except sometimes it could crash and I must start over. The other day the extracting for it stopped working so I just used a different extraction program to extract any of the RF's and then renamed the file Ping problem with UK serversin CrossFire Help - I am on a laptop, and the problem is fixed since last patch, Stupid servers... Request to closeAPP - Aim Point Perfect 4.0in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Great work, and it works with Full screenPing problem with UK serversin CrossFire Help - My original ping is about 70 but for some reason I get either 180 or 240 ping when I join a game and its stable, I have to keep rejoining several times to actually get back to 70 ping and im fed up of rejoining... cant eAPP - Aim Point Perfect 3.0in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - I've tested it and I still have a few problems maybe even more than last time. I had to keep changing up the resolution and using the up/down controls to fix the position, even though I did set the Fix position and Anti-
Showing the 5 most recent posts.