Posts by Nsamurai
39 posts total, newest first.
Eterna Battlegroundl EXP bot for Grimoirein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=stimus jr;13169965]My secondary account is level 45, it can join the Battleground A B C. But after joining BattlegroundC, the bot sends me to BattlegroundB.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm working on an entire bot rewrite (It Eterna Battlegroundl EXP bot for Grimoirein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Alright. despite my best efforts..... the bot refuses to properly use my higher indexes...... Perhaps.... an index of... 190 is too much. I now realizes I'm going at the bot in the wrong way. And that several hours of wEterna Battlegroundl EXP bot for Grimoirein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Alright. Just realized I could use the index function to make the bot like, 80% more effective and efficient by basically making the bot 8 bots in one that loop based on level. I AM SO Excited. sorry that I haven't posteEterna Battlegroundl EXP bot for Grimoirein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - UGH. Through som e more testing, i have found that this bot needs a hell of a lot more work to get to working. Everything I try is just.... ARGH. I need to work on it a lot more. And I need Grimoire to make a few changedEterna Battlegroundl EXP bot for Grimoirein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Ah, thanks. well, I got the virus scans right 'ere. And I guess we'll see how it goes. Through testing, it's a hell of a lot smoother than I thought. Though to be fair I set up a stalker bodyguard to accelerate things. (
Showing the 5 most recent posts.