Posts by noisyboymax
150 posts total, newest first.
Creepware BETA RELEASE [legit cheat] v1.2in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I dont know why, but it won't inject. I get some sort of error.Osiris Multihack [5/1/2020] Undetectedin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=OsirisHelper;14671298]VMProtect doesn't change the cheat's signature per se, it merely protects your dll if you will. It will make it safer iirc. If you are that paranoid you can try on a fresh alt using cathook oOsiris Multihack [5/1/2020] Undetectedin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I'm under the impression that VMProtect basically changes the hack's signature right? So if I were to run this through VMProtect, would it make it safer for me?iSuk v2.3 External (Trigger, RCS, Glow, ESP, Etc...)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Welp... I just got vac'ed wtf hahaha I'm positive it's not from the other hacks as I dont use any that's aged more than 2 days. I haven't played it in a couple of days now too, only played today with this and bam.
I'mCSGO FUN HACK | GLOW ESP | AIMBOT | TRIGGERBOT [UNDETECTED 25/12/2019]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Yeah it does, but it's dangerous to use now... Hacks usually only lasts for two days before getting detected.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.