Posts by Botter69
23 posts total, newest first.
Le Bot 8.3in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Meitou;9546167]I've already did the quest a long time ago, but I wanna do it again to get the reward from it :/. I dont see it in my "Available quest" box, but I can see the drops needed to finish the quest (a boxHow to get access to Essence of the Legend?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Unfortunately, it won't work. Seasonal shops cannot be accessed via the shop loader. Any hows, careful with it - AQW 'threatened' us botters that doing so could get us banned /heheRavenloss rep botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - thnx man :)Ravenloss rep botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Hey guys, do any of you know the quest IDs in Ravenloss; the ones Tomix gives?Le Bot 8.3in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=JamesRo;9118386]http://i.imgur.com/QTh4we5.jpg
Botter69 - Yea, I guess I can do it (but keep in mind I'm not promising anything) /cheer[/QUOTE]
Sure James, take your time. I just don't wanna get caught /oya
Showing the 5 most recent posts.