Posts by gregeryd
78 posts total, newest first.
K7C Multi Hack v1.4.4 [Public]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Nice Release Man! So sad to see radar got removed /baiCant Extract Filesin Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=Tykoo;10697965]So whenever i try to extract a file from a folder (or even just copy to my desktop) it disappears. Any idea?[/QUOTE]
Your anti-virus removing it?CSGO IS SO DAMN ***in Flaming & Rage - [QUOTE=Mr.Aimz;10679610]
Why should I kill myself? Gold Nova 1 = Silver Elite Master fucktard...
GN1 tells MG1 to go and kill himself .. Seems really, efficient. hahaha
- - - Updated - - -
I betcha he sucks and raRain Injector v1.2in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=tytorres;10678443]wait what does this hack do?[/QUOTE]
Injects a .dll to any process,
I cant get it to work dont know what im doing wrongRain Injector v1.2in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - You think this could bypass the new Arma 3 battleye update?
Well im off to try it on arma 3 anyways ;) ill update my post if I get banned!
- - - Updated - - -
Cant get it to inject, I open up the process find Arma3.e
Showing the 5 most recent posts.