Posts by PHILBOT
10 posts total, newest first.
Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.2 [3.3.3]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Lovroman;9028595]
maps is a folder, it isn't a notepad file! /gewd[/QUOTE]
LOL yeah, my bad. thanks a lotGhosts .NET External ESP v1.2 [3.3.3]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - I've tried everything now, ran as admin borderless, when I get ingame I can't see nothing, it's just normal. After I hit any key the black window just closes
208961Ghosts .NET External ESP v1.2 [3.3.3]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Lovroman;9027328]
Well then, make empty maps folder..boh1
It shouldn't matter..boh1[/QUOTE]
Thats exactly what I did, look at my previous post, I made an empty ''maps'' notepadGhosts .NET External ESP v1.2 [3.3.3]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mines;9026231]Have you extracted all of the contents from the .zip archive, including the maps folder?[/QUOTE]
Yes, but there was no map folder in the zip I extracted, still can't get it to work zzz. Would it mat[3.3.3] - Ultimate Trainer v3 - [ODAY]in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Yeah but i'm stuck at level 60 prestige 0, when I started doing xp lobbies I was prestige 1 , when I put mouse on soldiers I see prestige 1, but if I select the first on second soldier im still gonna be prestige 0, I tri
Showing the 5 most recent posts.