Posts by mfreem8
4 posts total, newest first.
Lifeless HvH Multi-Hack "LEAK"in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - It doesn't matter, its pretty much a badcache rename with a shit resolver and a few new AAs, not even fixed. Still has the lag issue when you switch maps or teams. Let the community have it, lmao.Lifeless HvH Multi-Hack "LEAK"in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Isn't it fun when people leak build 1 of your cheat concept? Funny isn't it. I would leak the src but its garbage anyway. Since when does MPGH accept leaks?BrokeProtocol Speedhack!in Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks - [QUOTE=Hunter;12740196]
Yes, it is. Every release should include two virus scans along with it, (one minimum), regardless of its type. Anyway, I've included them for you this time.
/Approved. Post back results and BrokeProtocol Speedhack!in Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks - Today I'm releasing my Cheat Engine lua script for BrokeProtocol.
Hold v to enable speedhack. It is EXTREMELY buggy since you are using it (most likely) on a server, but it works. There is no packet check as of now, so
Showing the 4 most recent posts.