Posts by rageyou
13 posts total, newest first.
crownthook 1.0 for CSS v81in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - Detected at this momentcrownthook 1.0 for CSS v81in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - [QUOTE=eee eee;9075439]Sorry for retard question: How should I basicly get this started?
EDIT: HL2.exe crashes and gives out error: Unable to load dependent module MSVCP110.dll
EDIT1: Fixed the earlier by starting the pcrownthook 1.0 for CSS v81in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - [QUOTE=ohhCarl;9067076]I can't really get this to work well, I've tried mucking around with the settings for a while but I can't see
any changes.
I need some settings that will just work!
Here are my current, I made thJoin my 24/7 Server Counter Strike Sourcein CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - not bad servercrownthook 1.0 for CSS v81in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - [QUOTE=Anakin1121;9063271]How long till it is detected?[/QUOTE]
up to 82 versions of exactly
Showing the 5 most recent posts.