Posts by SCPNathan
105 posts total, newest first.
Prestige and level hack.in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - Hi,
I've been a looking round the black ops hack forums and I can't seem to find any prestige / level hacks. Can someone post a link please.
Many thanks
SCPNathanGhosts Resetin Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - Hi,
It seems like every time i boot up Ghosts I am Prestige 0 Level 1...
The Hacks I am using are: Ghosts Visual Tool v1.8.3 By NightmareTX
So Can anybody help me?
Thanks,
SCPNathanwheres master's external visual esp?in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - Can some one please move this to discussions or help. Thanks64Bit VAC?in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - Thx for the responses, I think Lovroman is right, 32bit VAC can't read the games memory, I will continue to hack till I'm banned lel64Bit VAC?in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - 224564
Went on steam cause everyone was fussing about VAC, and found this. So is 64Bit VAC active or not cause of this fuss.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.