Posts by jordi123451
17 posts total, newest first.
NEST SE [EU]in Work & Job Offers - Looking for someone that can SE Nest Doorbells(Products) to The Netherlands (EU).
Already thanks for helping me out.
Add me on IM💻Microsoft Keys💻(BTC/PayPal Accept)🔑[CHEAP]🔑in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=f47v864t5gvb;13479440]still selling?[/QUOTE]
Yes, I'm still active, contact me on Skype if you need something.Aftershokz: Trekz Titanium SE Servicein User Services - Confirm we are talking on Skype.Where can I buy Bitcoin with the lowest commission/fee ?in Cryptocurrency Talk - In the first place I would look for local sellers and if this is not possible at all look at other possibilities. In the first place you could try Localbitcoins.Should I keep these or sell them? Butterfly Labs ASIC 60 GH Bitcoiner Minerin Cryptocurrency Talk - To be honest, I think that selling is right now better, the question itself indeed says already enough..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.