Posts by TheGrimUnit
4 posts total, newest first.
AHK Script doesn't work when pressing CTRL or SHIFT?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - Is there any source of code where you could fix AHK scripts working when pressing CTRL or SHIFT? Since it disables the script when held down.CS:GO Scriptsin Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - Valzeh Do you have a script where you could switch primary to secondary to knife then grenades and binded to SPACE so when I hold SPACE it would create a really fast quickswitch.AHK - Rapid Fire & Recoil Reducein Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - I want to make this script to have abit more features but how do I combine two scripts together? it keeps failing and not giving me the right script.Basic Backpack Hack. 8x8 V2in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - Is this updated for Unturned 2.2.5?Basic Backpack Hack. 8x8 V2in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - How come everytime I load this, it just brings me to the menu without any HUD.(BUttons,Titles.)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.