Posts by lezbro
12 posts total, newest first.
Noob guide to how remove: Grass and Bushes v2 (PUBG 2.4.13.7) (PICS)in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - ffriozi should be stoned for no rock. KappaNoob guide to how remove: Grass and Bushes v2 (PUBG 2.4.13.7) (PICS)in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - anyone think its safe to start a new account or are we hwid ripped?Noob guide to how remove: Grass and Bushes v2 (PUBG 2.4.13.7) (PICS)in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - Who wants to be a hero and share the tree and rocks folder/files? I am not sure of the easiest ways to replace them.Noob guide to how remove: Grass and Bushes v2 (PUBG 2.4.13.7) (PICS)in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - I got your original files to work. Can you explain in detail how to remove the trees, rocks, etc.. like you have done on your stream?Blackwake XP Hackin Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - It says im temp banned everytime I try to join a server. lol guess they caught me?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.