Posts by Vylla
6 posts total, newest first.
10 YEARS ACC FOR CHEAPin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm curious about that 8 yo acc for $2.
Can you tell me more about that?SELLING AWSOME AQW ACCOUNT WITH ALOT OF RARESin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Atheoi;11015481]That's why you use a middleman lol. Go and file a scam report against him if that is really the case at the scammer's grave.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know, just too ignorant when it came to AQW related I guSELLING AWSOME AQW ACCOUNT WITH ALOT OF RARESin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Why are you trying to resell this account unless you're trying to scam me?
I paid him for it, and he haven't changed the email.
i.imgur.com/YriVGdK.png
Will chargeback if nothing happens soon.[AS3] Can't move or load other maps.in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Problem solved.
Was just too mad to notice.Founder´s account + Betain Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=shaheet;10877462]you need to include your skype in the opening post /gewd[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=ana wad rewsh;10877486]Add any contact info.[/QUOTE]
Didn´t know I had to do that for buying, have updated the post now. T
Showing the 5 most recent posts.