Posts by CoolMind
71 posts total, newest first.
Grimoire 3.8 Emblem of Nulgath boyin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Sorry if I revive old post but for anyone using this bot, make sure to check on your drops whitelist because the bot creator put extra 's' inside Gem of Dominations which is wrong. Real one is without the s. I spent likeGrimoire 3.8 | Feature suggestions and improvements acceptedin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Suggestion: can someone make a plugin that can make grimoire login using facebook? It is possible?Can I login with FaceBook in Lebot?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - I don't think there's any bot program that could login using facebook. I already tried grimoire and lebot but both can't do the login. Perhaps someone could make a plugin for grimoire that gain login access through facebNSOD with only 800 void auras??in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - [QUOTE=tsuphaa;13474004]does the nsod merge shop glitch works?[/QUOTE]
It does if you could pull the trick correctly.How to one-shot monster now after patch?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - [QUOTE=asamortal;13468502]Stonecrusher also has a scaling DoT like the pangs but slower so yes if you have it use it.[/QUOTE]
I tried my method where I ran 4 bot in a glitched room, 1 with Archpally, 1 with SC, another 2
Showing the 5 most recent posts.