Posts by venoxcide
9 posts total, newest first.
iAKHooK v4.0 Public by Nee //Chams updatein Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Is there any way to disable the chams? I really don't like using them. I prefer the box ESP alone.[Ghosts 3.8.7.X]Ghosts Save Resetter v3in Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Outdated on 3/28 update.Ghosts 3/28/2014 Updatein Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - NightmareTX's reset tool no longer works.
Glad to see you're on an update :)
EDIT: Update adds "Drop Zone" playlist to the game, along with numerous other fixes. No official patch notes yet.Request Ghosts Hacks/Trainers/Addressesin Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Title: Ghosts Resetter for 3.8.7
Purpose: Fresh Start on Ghosts to seem as if you've never played.
Design: --
Other: --iAKHooK v3.0 by Nee and OGCin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [QUOTE=COD3RIN;9366450]
No insert key button read the main thread only delete key to off \on[/QUOTE]
Well if you read what I just said, for some reason for me, the insert key is what triggers it on/off. I'm just statin
Showing the 5 most recent posts.