Posts by MrNextGen
8 posts total, newest first.
Realm Relay Script ; Unrecognised commandin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Solved the issue by playing around with some of the files. It's an issue on my end.Realm Relay Script ; Unrecognised commandin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Notsomeone;9084414]Then it seems that you don't use connect.js correctly. You could also post it here as code.[/QUOTE]
I've posted them above, I'll remove the spoilers for now. Also it seemed that wc was causing tRealm Relay Script ; Unrecognised commandin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Notsomeone;9084391]Well, you need to locate the error on line 91. The code is probably something like packet.message. I can't open spoilers on my phone[/QUOTE]
Removed some of the scripts, that error isn't poppiRealm Relay Script ; Unrecognised commandin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Notsomeone;9084352]And none of those commands work?[/QUOTE]
Nope. That's why I'm trying to trouble shoot.Realm Relay Script ; Unrecognised commandin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Figured out the issue.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.