Posts by Orgatron
5 posts total, newest first.
Battlefield Heroes Aimbot / ESP / Distance detection / Render Tweaks, etc.in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - Ceelker how do i set aimbot? It doesn't work very fine
I can't aim freely and if i disable auto-aim, aimbot doesn't work
224832
224833Battlefield Heroes Aimbot / ESP / Distance detection / Render Tweaks, etc.in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - Ceelker Can you tell me how do i set aimbot?Battlefield Heroes Aimbot / ESP / Distance detection / Render Tweaks, etc.in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - [QUOTE=Ceelker;9283407]If you followed every step in the video, and it's still not working, then check if you have the latest .NET Framework and DirectX Retributable.[/QUOTE]
I love you.Battlefield Heroes Aimbot / ESP / Distance detection / Render Tweaks, etc.in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - It doesn't work..
I don't know whyBattlefield Heroes Aimbot / ESP / Distance detection / Render Tweaks, etc.in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - I don't listen any beep, and when i press INSERT there isn't the menu..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.